Hi,
I have been using forms heavily in Jira Service Management for several of years now, and was looking forward to creating Rovo Agents to automate some processes for my team -- like updating the issue due date based on volume of work, or automatically creating a Confluence page for the issue.
Sadly, I've come to find out that Rovo is completely BLIND when it comes to Jira forms. I am really shocked and disappointed to find out about this! It can read Teams messages but not data that lives right here in Jira? It also can read attachments to the tickets beautifully, but not our forms in Jira. Apparently my only option is map certain form data to custom fields which is not ideal - especially when it comes to creating Confluence content based on information entered into the form.
This feels like a huge gap in all the big promises we've been hearing about Rovo and all it can do. Does Atlassian have plans to update Rovo so that it can see all of my Jira data?