Bonjour, Atlassian Community[1]! đ„
It's time for yet another Welcome Wednesday, a chance for you to participate on these forums about topics that aren't necessarily Atlassian-focused. đ (Curious on what you missed? See past Welcome Wednesdays here.)
On the forums, we have been asked about our favorite childhood series/movies, what you can watch over and over again, and your favorite lovey-dovey movies.
But for this weekâs prompt[2], I ask:Â Comment with your favorite movies AND why I should watch them!
đŁ Looking forward to your responses! Responses arenât limited to your childhood, and certain movies just arenât made for repeat viewings - either theyâre too intense, or too freakinâ long. đ
âïž Why this prompt? During a coffee break in Team â26 in Anaheim, a bunch of us discussed films we loved and films we should watch. I ended up with quite a few recommendations that Iâm digesting now⊠đ«
Â
[1] Iâm feeling French, and Iâm already two espressos in.
[2] Not THAT kind of prompt. I know youâre humans, not bots. Right?