for some reason my trello account wants to create new account with my existing email?
I was just trying to look for "contact us" email or something to send to trello but unable to login to review a list that I keep on trello and now unable to access at the time I really need to view, I plan to change over to excel or something basic then to run into this every again...........
doesn't make any sense, my email not seen and set up new account, is everything gone?
Hello @Brock Torresdal
I’ve requested assistance for you.
As community users, we can’t check the backend or the status of your account.
Atlassian Support should respond within 2 business days.
Best,
Arkadiusz🤠☀️
Hey @Brock Torresdal I created a ticket on your behalf. We'll work on this with you in the ticket as we'll need to provide some more specific instructions for you to access the target account. You should get an email with a link to TRELLO-226932.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.