Hello,
I've never used Atlassian or Loom (WTH is Loom?) but just got an email asking for billing details. Naturally upon seeing this I think, and I quote, "WTF", proceeding to login for the purposes of deleting the account. Seems like a straight forward operation, settings -> account -> delete account -> yes Im sure. But apparently I cannot do this as my "User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements" and "User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more non-cancelled subscriptions". Which entitlements? No idea, and no worries as I enjoy a good easter egg hunt! Non-cancelled subscriptions? Alright no problems, just find subscriptions -> delete/unsubscribe, easy peasy. My Loom account (WTF is Loom?) is unsubscribed/deactivated. I cannot see anything else that I "own" or have to deal with and so back to the "delete account" button. AND STILL - "User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more non-cancelled subscriptions". At this point Im slowing pulling out my fingernails in order to feel something other than insurmountable rage. So here I am wondering if Ive missed something or underestimated the act of closing an account (perhaps the other sites were just a fluke!).
TLDR; Can someone please help me close my Atlassian account (no seriously WTF is Loom?)
Apologies for the rant, genuinely
Oh and btw, typing into the middle of the Question bar moves my cursor to the end upon realising that no other posts match the title 'How to attain inner peace', thus disrupting my typing and resulting in an original post name of 'How to a (delete my account)ttain inner peace'
Cheers