Has anyone figured this out yet via a plugin or script? Atlassian isn't answering questions on the raised issue, and my company isn't willing to spend money on the tool if they're unwilling to answer questions, and the future of the product has no roadmap beyond the next 2.7.x version (see Atlassian's roadmap page for Crucible/FishEye).
I haven't been able to write a script for shelved perforce code yet, but I did write a Windows script that creates a Crucible "patch" file from all the files in a certain changelist of perforce - including newly added files. I posted my script here.
We currently use a very early version of SmartBear's Code Collaborator for perforce but we are really keen to find something better. I keep coming back to check perforce support in Crucible but it is always so bad.
Problem is there isn't much to choose from: http://www.perforce.com/product/components/integrations/code_review_tools
Keen for some sort of support for perforce and code reviews with pre-submitted code.
There's something called "Crucible-Perforce Bridge". See here: http://scottbilas.com/blog/about-our-crucible-perforce-bridge/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.