I am writing this out of extreme frustration as I have been trapped in a horrendous technical loop for over two hours trying to exercise my right to delete my data under GDPR.
The Problem:
I am trying to delete my Atlassian account, but I am blocked by the error: "User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements."
The entitlement in question is a legacy Loom "Teams" application that was migrated to Atlassian. This application is marked as "Managed by Atlassian," which means I have NO way to delete or deactivate it myself. Because I cannot remove this "zombie" entitlement, I am legally and technically blocked from closing my account.
The Scandalous Support Experience:
I have tried every possible way to contact Atlassian for help, and every single one is broken:
GDPR Self-Service: Redirects me back to the profile page that is already blocked.
Support Contact Forms: I have tried on Chrome (Incognito), 5G mobile data, and different devices. The "Submit" button simply does not appear on the forms.
Privacy Contact Links: The official legal/privacy contact links provided by the system return a 404 Error.
Direct Email: Emails to atlassian-support@id.atlassian.com are rejected with a "550 5.7.1 relaying denied" error.
My Request:
I need a Community Manager or Support Advocate to manually create a ticket for me. I need a Billing Specialist to manually deactivate the legacy Loom entitlement and clear the "last billing admin" status so I can finally erase my account.
This is a blatant failure of Atlassian’s GDPR compliance tools. Please escalate this immediately.