Can anyone help with the Impact Score calculation and using it in automation rules? It's quite frustrating to have fields like Impact Score that I can't access the actual value for because it's a calculation and not stored in the database.
Here's what I'm trying to do.
- When the Impact Score is >= 25
- Set the custom field of DACI Required to Yes
- Add comment that DACI is required
- When the Impact Score is < 25
- Set the custom field of DACI Required to No
Here's my problem. Impact Score value isn't actually stored. I tried to re-fetch data from the Idea and log the Impact Score value, which always comes back blank.
Instead, I tried to calculate the Impact Score manually in the rule, but I don't have the proper calculation because it doesn't match the actual Impact Score.
How can I solve for the Impact Score?
Any insight into Atlassian storing this value in the future? Or why fields like this are created that can't be used in automation?