I need to free up disk space. How can i do this without having to manually delete old vidoes?
Hey @Richard Fisher ,
Which Loom plan are you using? On any paid plan, you can have unlimited videos, meaning unlimited storage (on cloud). ☁️
Are you referring to that, or do you have files/videos downloaded to your local device?
Cheers,Tobi
Hi! Thanks. I do pay for loom. It says I was out of memory so couldn’t use loom so had to delete videos. How do I move to the cloud?
@Richard Fisher Loom is already a cloud product, so all videos should be automatically stored there.
Any chance you can screenshot that message you're seeing regarding 'out of memory' so maybe we can troubleshoot it easier?
I get this every time I want to record a loom
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.