Hello,
I've been trying to delete my account for over a month. I've cancelled my subscriptions and everything, but I can't; I don't know what else to do. Please help me.
Thank you.
Hi @Lara Diaz A
Welcome to the community.
The issue you raised at Atlassian Support was closed do to lack of activity.
You will need to create a new support ticket.
Here on the community we are users like you, we can't help out in account related issues on the Atlassian side.
I'm trying to create a new one, but it asks me, "What is the site URL of your app within your organization?" Where can I find that information? I can't find anything.
As you site is probably already removed, use the Billing, payments and pricing option, as suggested in the message response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.