What i am trying to do:I have setup Oauth 2.0.And, I am getting an atlassian_access_token. : eyJraWQiOiJhdXRoLm.... teFTvct2NJ8XaMW9
I am using this token to connect to mcp_server.
Hey, Can you please run some diagnosis steps?
1. Call getAccessibleAtlassianResources directly using inspector or any other agent using the same token (not via agent) to confirm your token works and get valid cloud IDs2. Check which tool the agent is actually trying to invoke when the error occurs. the error message is generic but the agent's intermediate steps will tell you3. Verify your scopes and target resources in your JWT token (access token)
1. I am getting valid cloud ID using the access token generated through OAuth flow.API CALL:
[{"id": "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx","url": "https://xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx.atlassian.net","name": "xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx","scopes": ["read:confluence-content.all","read:confluence-space.summary","search:confluence"],"avatarUrl": "https://site-admin-avatar....."}]
3. This is my decoded token:Decoded Header:{"kid": "auth.atlassian.com-ACCESS-xxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx","alg": "RS256"}
Decoded Payload:{"jti": "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx","sub": "xxxxx:xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx","nbf": xxxxxxxxxx,"iss": "https://auth.atlassian.com","iat": 1779070499,"exp": 1779074099,"aud": "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.....","https://atlassian.com/authProfile": "oauth.ecosystem.oauthIntegration","https://id.atlassian.com/atl_token_type": "ACCESS","https://id.atlassian.com/orgId": "a53d6b63-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx","https://atlassian.com/orgId": "a53d6b63-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx","https://atlassian.com/firstParty": false,"https://id.atlassian.com/ujt": "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx","https://atlassian.com/verified": true,"https://atlassian.com/oauthClientId": "xxxxxxxxxxxx........","https://id.atlassian.com/session_id": "xxxxxxxx.....","verified": "true","https://atlassian.com/systemAccountId": "xxxxxxxxxx........","https://id.atlassian.com/processRegion": "us-west-2","https://atlassian.com/emailDomain": "xxxxx.com","https://atlassian.com/3lo": true,"client_id": "xxxxxxxxxxx...","https://atlassian.com/accountType": "atlassian","https://id.atlassian.com/refresh_chain_id": "xxxxxxxxxxxx","https://id.atlassian.com/verified": true,"scope": "offline_access read:confluence-content.all read:confluence-space.summary read:jira-user read:jira-work search:confluence write:jira-work","https://atlassian.com/systemAccountEmailDomain": "connect.atlassian.com","https://id.atlassian.com/rti": "xxxxxxxxxxxx","https://atlassian.com/systemAccountEmail": "xxxxxxxxx@connect.atlassian.com"}
I invoked this tool directly:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.