It's exhausting to try to delete the account and to end suscription from free tiers in products.The UI is nothing but confusing and not intuitive.I need help. It can't be this hard.
Hi @Juan Fernandez Gullermo
Only one part is confusing for deleting your account. You need to click on avatar -> Account settings -> Account preferences -> Deleting account
As for unsubscribing for all apps, you need to go to Billing -> Choose your app -> Deactivate
Where?I don't see any Deactivate button
@Juan Fernandez Gullermo you need to have three dots next to Subscription to be able to Deactivate. Is there another admin?
No. Its a personal account, as the url/id shows.You see it's confusing?
I have to disagree there. The personal part that is your Atlassian site URL. To delete your account, you need to go to your avatar and the other settings.
Your screenshots are showing Billing for each application. To deactivate each app, you need to see three dots and when it's clicked it says Deactivate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.