Hi Community Folks,
I want to learn groovy scripting so that I can create the scripts in scriptrunner cloud for the requirements shared from the users.Can someone give me a detailed roadmap that can be followed to achieve the same?
Hi @Mayuresh Kamble
There isn't really a roadmap for this rather learning basics of programming: conditions, loops, lists, classes. Groovy is a simplified Java. Learning Java would help you understand basic concepts of programming.
My suggestion is using ChatGPT,Claude,etc. and prompt it to teach you about groovy.
Another option is to create a ScriptRunner Teacher agent in Rovo that will teach you everything from scratch.
I would suggest taking a look at Adaptavist's ScriptRunner Migration Suite (SMS).
It's an AI trained with ScriptRunner.
Alternatively, I would recommend taking a look at the ScriptRunner Example Scripts and ScriptRunner Training Videos.
I hope this answers your question. :-)
Thank you and Kind regards,Ram
Thanks Ram That really helps!
Thanks Nikola That really helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.