I am tryin to create a rovo agent that takes an attachment like a text transcript and essentially creates a published confluence page with the details of that file. The agent runs and does everything I ask EXCEPT for create the confluence page (ive added all the confluence skills thinking that could have been the issue).
I asked it to give a me a link to the new published page and the link always says it cant load (or it says it completed the task and never creates the page). No matter what I try and I can not get it to create the page in specific folder or child page.
This process does work if use the create with rovo option and paste the whole prompt in, the only difference with that path is it gives me a preview and asks me to review and publish.
Can rovo agents not automatically create pages on your behalf even with the added skills like create confluence page?