I put a lot of work into a board and it disappeared. Somebody else was the admin and her account was deleted because she had not logged in for a long time. Is there any way to restore it? I am in touch with the admin and she is willing to help.
Hi @Kelly Norman-Lantaigne
I would suggest checking with your site admin to see:
1. if the old admin account can be restored temporarily
2. whether the board was archived instead of deleted
3. audit logs for any deletion activity
Thank you for responding. I put many months of work into this board.
The account was deleted according to the email she received and there was no info about temporarily restoring. Her whole account was deleted not just the board.
There is no access to audit logs as her whole account was deleted.
@Kelly Norman-Lantaigne @Kelly Norman Can you please share the board URL? With that, I can look into the options available. Thank you!
Trello Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.