Hi everyone,
I unintentionally created a new Atlassian organization and I'm trying to delete it, but I'm stuck.
Situation:
The organization was created unintentionally. I am the only user and the organization admin.
All products (Confluence, Goals, Projects, Rovo) are on the Free plan.
No billing has occurred.
What I tried:
Went to admin.atlassian.com → "Organization settings" → "Delete organization"
Received the following error:
"There are apps in your organization. To delete your organization, you need to delete these apps."
I looked for a way to delete the individual apps/products, but I could not find a "Delete app" or "Delete site" option anywhere in the admin console.
Under "Atlassian apps", I can see the 4 products listed, but the only option available via the "..." menu is "Manage app", which does not provide a delete option.
My question:
Has anyone successfully deleted an organization in this situation? How do I remove the apps/products so that I can proceed with deleting the organization?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!