I went to access a board today and suddenly I received the message: "You’re a member of this board, but only board admins are able to reopen it. Please contact support for assistance."
This is a critical board for my team. How do we re-open this?
This happened to me today, too. The problem is, there's nobody else who could have closed the board. The only other person who had access to it is no longer alive. So the problem isn't that I'm not the admin, but that the board was closed in the first place.
We'll need someone with Atlassian to reverse whatever process caused these boards to close autonomous.
You can be a member of the board but may not have permissions to make configuration changes. Contact the project owner, the owner of the board (probably project owner) or your Jira Admin to request the board be reopened.
Hi @firstdillon I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.
Thank you for your patience !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.