Trying to create a new loom account. Post creation, directed to naming a team. Post inputting the team name responded with "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: Trace ID: dcb861abf48445779c2af6083c9fb555)" and cannot proceed from here on.
Hi @Ahmad Basyir Azahari ,
Question - have you managed to create an account? What happens if you now try to navigate to https://www.loom.com/looms?
If you can open your account, I'd recommend following the next steps to raise a support ticket: Need help with your Loom account? Here’s how to contact Support (and get help faster)If not, I believe you can also use the following channel Atlassian Support: Pricing, Billing & Licensing, select login issues and explain what's going on.
Cheers,Tobi
Yeah still cant proceed with the “workspace name”.
I’ve sent a support ticket to the Loom team based on your guide here:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Loom-articles/Need-help-with-your-Loom-account-Here-s-how-to-contact-Support/ba-p/3201201
Used the no login option (yet to able to login to loom)
Now hoping for the best.
Thanks a bunch for sharing!
- Basyir
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.