I created with Japanese yahoo domai mail adress.
Howver, my email addres was hacked and I can't use this email address.
I want to switch my account, as my previous email to new one, how do I do?
Hi @Yuta Michiyabu , Hope you are doing well,Welcome to the community!!Can you please go through this support page for more information: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/recovering-your-trello-account/#You-don--x27-t-use-that-email-anymore If you have the login access to your old account, you can change the email address by following steps on this page: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-an-email-address/
Thanks.
@Rishabh S
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, I can't log in with my previous email anymore, so I need to give up this.
Hey @Yuta Michiyabu
I completely understand that you're unable to access the previous email right now.
Could you please confirm if the previous account had a paid subscription? If it did, I could go ahead and open a support request on your behalf. So we can verify your identity using your billing details to help you regain access to your account. Let me know,Thanks
No, it wasn't a paid account; it was a free one.
Thank you for worrying about it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.