When will it be back online? Cant access boards on app or online!!!
This is already the second time. I'm scared to use it.
Apparently so! Both in the desktop version and in other versions like web and app, because for me too, I lost access to the workspaces and other cards, this happened while creating a card. And I hadn't saved the text in an external area, everything I wrote must have been lost, darn it!
I thought I was the only one
😥😖😭
日本でも同じ現象が起こっています。仕事ができませんいつ復旧しますか
I'd also like to know.
I'm also having the same problem. I lost access to my workspaces and other cards. This happened while I was creating a card. And I hadn't saved the text to an external area; everything I wrote must have been lost, what a drag!
Same problem. When can I expect the problem fixed? I don't want to spend hours at my desk if this is a systemic issue.
先ほど開けると読み込みは遅いですが復帰した用です。ありがとうございました。
Indeed, the same situation for me now. It loaded, but very slowly. Let's hope it normalizes soon. Good work everyone!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.