I am trying to determine build performance for different agents. I need to know the agent name that a build was executed on. How can I get this via the rest API?
Current REST API doesn't return agent info for build result.
If you need it you should create your own plugin. As a starting point you can use com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.rest.model.build.Result and use buildSummary field to get agentId. Then you can use agentId to retrieve agent name
Thanks. Before I roll my own just wondering if there is a way to link results from the agent api to another rest endpoint?
Sorry, I didn't get your question
Sorry let me clarify: perhaps you know, but is it possible to utilize the agent API in conjunction with the results API and somehow correlate which result was run on what agent? It looks like the answer is no and that we have to create our own plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.