I am trying to connect trello to my chief of staff agents in ChatGPT or Claude and there doesn't appear to be an easy connection, similar to other programs. Does anyone have any suggestions other than creating a MCP server?
Hey @Rob Currently, Trello doesn’t have a built-in way to connect to agents.You can try looking for a power-up that might support this: https://trello.com/power-ups or use the Trello API: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-cards/#api-cards-id-get Thanks
Hi Rob, our official Trello MCP server will launch very soon! You'll be able to connect your ChatGPT/Claude agents to your Trello data with one click! Stay tuned for our announcement!
Hello, When is it available? Without MCP it is not usefull... and I love Trello so I will be sad to quit it for that reason.
Hiiiii~~ our MCP is now available on both Claude and ChatGPT! Visit https://trello.com/mcp to learn more about it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.