I seem to be getting this error when starting rovodev, and my rovodev mcp server does not connect.
I tried to create a new API token for this but it did not seem to resolve the issue.
Does anyone have an idea to what might be happening here?
Failed to connect to MCP server 'rovodev' at https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/mcp. Tools from this server will be unavailable. Detail: Client error '' for url 'https://api.atlassian.com/rovodev/v3/mcp' For more information check: 401 Unauthorized - HTTP | MDN
Rovo Dev CLI: 202605.4.1
Operating System: Windows 11 (AMD64)
Git: git version 2.45.1.windows.1
edit: redaction
Hi @Alexander Davin,
I created a ticket with Atlassian support team on your behalf, please look for emails related to a ticket PCS-3767744 in your inbox.
Best,
Anastasiia
Hi @Alexander Davin
I can't help you directly but have escalated your question to the Atlassian Team.
If you don't hear back soon enough, you can always open a support request here: Submit a request or incident - Rovo Dev Feedback - Jira Service Management
Our company is also having this exact issue - Atlassian broke something. If this isn't fixed I'm prepared to pivot our company away to a tool that doesn't stop working.
Also having the same problem
Additionaly, the status pages (from Rovo and also the general ones from Atlassian) don't show any issue.. which is simply awkard!
https://status.atlassian.com/
https://rovodev.status.atlassian.com/
I have the same problem - please share the solution afterwards here!
thanks but no feedback yet at all
So does @Sergio Freire - Xblend
Btw, I did open a ticket: JST-1307292
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.