To Atlassian Billing Support,
I am writing to formally dispute charges on my most recent Loom Business + AI invoice and to request an immediate refund of $72.
Here is a summary of the issue:
- I have held a single Loom Business + AI license for the past three to four months, paying $24/month.
- My most recent invoice charges me $96 — the equivalent of four licenses.
- I am the only person who has ever logged in to or used our Loom account.
When I investigated, I was told that three additional licenses were added on April 2nd for teammates. This explanation does not hold up for the following reasons:
1. Two of the three teammates named left our company in February — more than a month before April 2nd. They could not have been invited by anyone at our organization, nor would they have any reason to join.
2. The third teammate was never invited by me or, to my knowledge, by anyone else.
3. None of the three have ever logged in or used the product.
This appears to be either a billing error or an unauthorized change to my account. I did not authorize additional licenses, and I should not be charged for users who have never accessed the service — two of whom are no longer with our company.
I am requesting:
1. An immediate refund of $72 (the cost of three unauthorized licenses).
2. Removal of the three unauthorized licenses from my account.
3. A written explanation of how these licenses were added on April 2nd.
Please treat this as urgent. I expect a response within 2 business days. If I do not hear back, I will escalate this dispute through my credit card provider as an unauthorized charge.
My account details:
- Name: Vivek Hutheesing
- Invoice number: IN-006-480-986
- Invoice date: May 1, 2026
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Vivek Hutheesing