Recently Trello has begun pushing this infuriating little window on my boards for "Discover what’s new on Trello". Regardless of whether I dismiss it or click through it keeps appearing and disrupting me whenever I visit or refresh a board.
Doubly annoying - Drag Drop No Longer seems to work on Chrome or any other web browser. It will function on the first [and ONLY the first] card I click on and if I click away or click another one it fails to work and just explodes whatever file I was going to drag drop into a new tab or tabs if its multiple items.
I have already tried this on Chrome, Firefox and even Internet Explorer. I have tried wiping the cache multiple times. It just keeps coming back and simultaneously not working.
Please ditch or revert whatever this vibe coded update is and / or restore drag drop functionality.