Hello everyone,
I am a bit experienced with JDP, but have not yet started with Rovo, so forgive me if the question is somewhat naive. What I am currently exploring is a possibility of simplifying the following workflow:
1. Let's say, we agreed that we need a certain change in our platform behaviour, something like, for example "Allow an admin to upload a spreadsheet and the system to adjust settings for the selected user according this spreadsheet" (the real task will be more precise, but I am a bit vague here for obvious reasons).
2. The product designer formulates the core behaviour that she expects.
3. Then we normally have a walkthrough with developers and are discovering some questions that we need to clarify. "What if this field is empty?", "What should we expect the system to do if the values in the field A and the field B are not the same" etc - and these are not just random "what ifs", the constraints or ambiguities that we see but based on the current system behaviour and how exactly it is achieved in the code.
4. Then we clarify what we want the systems to do in these cases, often involving the "domain side", or the "business side".
I wonder if it is possible to discover some (if not all) of the requirements that are not yet described in the ticket using a tool (AI agent or something like this) that has access to the source code? So that at least some parts of the step 3 are done earlier and/or easier so that the designer does not have to remember all the details of the systems behaviour and developers don't need to dived in and discovered these questions?
I will be happy to hear from you how you solve this.