After years of using this app suddenly I'm not able to drag and drop lists and tasks. Why? I know there were updates recently, was that basic feature moved to a higher paid tier? I didn't get any notification of this.
@Tammy Wilder drag and drop should still work. Are you having the issue in all browsers? Have you tried clearing cache.
I'm also having this issue. It is tied to the highly invasive and annoying "heres what new" thing that keeps popping up even after having clicked through all of it. Drag drop doesn't work while its up [indeed you cannot do ANYTHING while its up until you click on it]. If you click on it and then click away you can drag-drop but ONLY for the first card you click on. If you click away or click the wrong card it refuses to register any further drag dropping. Its honestly one of the worst features I have seen. Please patch this out asap.
Yes I am having this issue in all browsers. I have cleared caches, did not solve. I can't see a Here's What's New thing that the other poster is referring to, if that is the problem.
Can you share a screenshot? What browser are you using?
Have you clicked through the here's what's new information?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.