I've been struggling with RovoDev for three days trying to get it to work, but nothing's working. It was working about four days ago, but now it's not.
By the way, I have a paid subscription, but I still couldn't use it or anything...
Hi @Kinaba Anazo - welcome to the Community,
if the issue persists, you can submit a Support Request directly to the Rovo Dev Team: Submit a request or incident - Rovo Dev Feedback - Jira Service Management
This is a different path than the regular Atlassian Support so worth a shot, if you haven't tried already.
There is unfortunately not much that we can do from Community side of things
Hello and welcome to the Community @Kinaba Anazo
You'll want to make sure your admin has explicitly added you to the rovo-dev-agents-users group for that specific site.
Even if you're on a paid plan, Rovo Dev has a credit system, and it looks like you've already hit your limit.
Your admin can verify this by heading to Atlassian Administration → Insights → Platform usage. If you've reached the user or org-wide credit ceiling, the system won't let you run any more tasks regardless of which model you select. Check those group permissions first, then see if your admin needs to adjust your credit allowance.
I did what you told me, but I'm still getting the same error. This started happening four days ago.
@Kinaba Anazo
Are you tried to reach out to support for more clarification?
Yeah, they just told me to wait for an email, but it’s been about 12 or 16 hours and I haven’t heard anything yet
it remains practically the same, I can't use anything, I'm just wasting my money on Rovodev and no solution, I went to support and they never responded, they supposedly opened a ticket and nothing ever happened, they didn't send me any message or anything
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.