My bamboo installation recently just started to show system errors connecting to my stash installation.I'm using password based authentication, and I've verified that the password is correct. I've also tried to execute the command manually under the same user and had no issues. The abridged error is
/usr/bin/git ls-remote https://BambooUser:********@xyz.c
om/stash/scm/my/repo.git failed with code -1. Working directory was [.]., stderr: []
The only thing I can think of is that there's an issue with the directory it's trying to execute this in, but I don't know where that is to check for permission issues or something of the sort. I tried several places when I ran it manually, one of them being /tmp, so I don't think there's any issues with the permissions or anything on that directory, but I'm not ruling out me being ignorant of something.
It now appears that Bamboo is seeing changes, but I'm still getting these messages. Is this expected, or is something not working correctly?