I've run into a very bizarre issue:
We recently changed one of our OSX agents to start bamboo at boot, following the instructions here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMKB/Configuring+Bamboo+to+start+automatically+on+startup+on+Mac+OSX
This seems to work just fine and launches the agent online when the system boots.
The problem is, when I try and do a build from the command line, Xcode cannot find my certificates that are in my keychain. I absolutely know they are there because I can build find from the GUI and even through SSH. I even run security unlock on the keychain (which reports success) and yet Xcode still can't find the certs/keys.
If we *don't* launch Bamboo at boot, and instead ssh in and launch bamboo as the build-user, i.e. ./build-agent.sh start, this problem goes away and everything builds just fine.
In other words, there seems to be a difference between starting bamboo at boot and starting bamboo through ssh manually. Has anyone run into this? Is this a known issue? I've tried to look around, and apologies if I've missed something and just need to RTFM.
EDIT: by "starting bamboo" and "launching bamboo" I mean starting the agent -- Bamboo itself is running just fine 