Hi,
I previously had access to Rovo in Confluence and used it to ask a few questions last week.
Now it has completely disappeared. I can’t find the Rovo button in Confluence anymore.
I also tried visiting https://www.atlassian.com/software/rovo, but it says I need to “Switch your site to Teamwork Collection.”
Additionally, I had Rovo set as my Chrome new tab page, but that’s gone as well, new tabs now show the regular search bar.
Is Rovo currently down, or was my access removed? Why did it suddenly disappear for me?
Update: It's back.
What's confusing is that over the past hour while I was investigating this, both the Rovo status page and Atlassian’s status page showed everything as fully operational, with no reported issues.
If this is actually an availability or rollout issue, it would be helpful to have clearer visibility or communication, as the current status indicators suggest there are no problems.