Hello Atlassian Support Team,
I am writing from this secondary account because I am unable to access my main Atlassian account and every attempt to reach support through the contact form redirects me to the login page of the locked account, creating a loop I cannot escape.
Here are the details of my situation:
- I recently changed my mobile phone and lost access to my authenticator app used for two-step verification.
- I do not have my emergency recovery key / backup codes.
- I still have full access to the email address associated with my main account.
- I know my account password.
- I have tried the "Send recovery email" option from the 2FA login screen, but [please specify: I have not received the email / the email did not solve the problem / I am still waiting].
My main account details:
- Email associated with the locked account: parro@bludata.com
- This secondary account email (for correspondence): paoloparro@gmail.com
Could you please help me disable two-step verification on my main account so I can regain access and set it up again on my new device? I am happy to provide any additional information needed to verify my identity.
Thank you very much for your assistance.
Best regards,
Paolo