Hi everyone,
I’m currently exploring opportunities in Jira / Agile / PMO support roles, and I’m looking to strengthen my hands-on experience with Atlassian tools (especially Jira).
I have around 8+ years of experience in PMO and operations support, where I worked on:
- Project coordination and tracking
- Stakeholder communication
- Reporting and dashboards
- Resource and workflow management
After a career break, I’m now actively looking to transition into roles where I can contribute in a more Agile and tool-driven environment (startup or enterprise teams).
I would really appreciate guidance from this community on:
- What practical Jira skills I should focus on (beyond basics)
- How to gain real-world hands-on experience (projects / simulations / freelance)
- Any suggestions for startup or entry-level Agile / PMO / Jira support roles
- Certifications or learning path that would make me job-ready
I’m highly motivated to learn and apply my experience in a more Agile-focused environment and would be grateful for any advice or direction.
Thanks in advance.