Hi,
I'm the admin of my workspace using Rovo Dev (Standard plan).
I cannot find any model access or AI model configuration settings in admin or product settings.
Additionally:
Claude Sonnet 4.5 is selectable in the UI but always fails
It falls back to another model
I saw a "no usage available" message despite having 3996 credits remaining
Can you clarify:
Whether Sonnet 4.5 is included in my plan
Why model configuration settings are not visible
Whether my account/workspace has a misconfiguration
Thanks.
THE PROBLEM :
─── Model not available for current subscription ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The current model is only available with a paid Rovo Dev subscription. Please upgrade your subscription to access this
model.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─── Using fallback model ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Model request failed after multiple attempts, trying fallback model.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
IT KEEP FAILLING THE ONLY MODELS I CAN ACCESS TO IS GPT 5 / HAIKU 4.5 ONLY OTHER MODELS KEEP GIVING THE SAME PROBLEM I ALREADY SENT TICKET TO SUPPORT NO REPLY YET