@Andrea Daniels welcome to the community. This usually comes down to entitlement sync, not billing. Your screenshots show Standard + invoice, but also 0 users assigned, which means the license isn’t actually applied to your account.
Make sure:
If it still fails, it’s a backend entitlement issue—support needs to refresh it.
https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/docs/add-rovo-dev-standard-to-your-site/
Everything looks correct on our end, yet the CLI still prompts for a subscription. At this point, I believe this may be a product bug — the entitlement sync is failing silently even when all conditions are met. Has anyone else encountered this?
To be more specific about what I believe is happening: when a paid plan is activated during or after a trial period, Rovo Dev's subscription entitlement is NOT properly synced to the site users — even when all permissions and group assignments are correctly configured. I have paid multiple times and the result is always the same. This is clearly a billing-to-entitlement sync bug on Atlassian's side.
I am extremely disappointed. I've done everything right, followed every instruction, and yet I still cannot use a product I've paid for. I have received no meaningful help so far. This needs to be escalated to the engineering team immediately — not just a link to documentation I've already read.
@Andrea Daniels Your frustration makes sense—this one isn’t something the community can fully resolve.
You’re currently in the Atlassian Community (peer support), not direct Atlassian Support. I did flag your post using the “Request support” option, so it’s now in their queue.
If you want to contact them directly for faster handling:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Choose Billing, licensing & accounts → Rovo Dev and include your entitlement number and screenshots.
Hi @Andrea Daniels since April, we've seen multiple reports very similar to your screenshot ("Model not available for current subscription" repeatedly falling back despite a paid plan), which suggests the service is failing to recognize the paid model entitlement even though the subscription exists
This isn't something the Community can fix directly—I'd continue working with Atlassian Support and request escalation to the Rovo Dev engineering team with screenshots, timestamps, and your site details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.