Editing typos in transcripts --> in Loom 101, look at the timestamps 02:13, 02:22, and 02:29 where suddenly it's spelled LUME instead of LOOM. or at 04:29 where the transcript says GIRO instead of JIRA. RIGHT IN EMAIL instead of "Write an email." (etc.)
You might want to go edit Loom 101 since that transcript on the side immediately looks like a quality problem. I did some searches about editing transcripts (and it looks like there is likely a way to edit) but honestly, I am watching Loom 101 as my first tutorial and I was bothered at only two minutes in. I'm only up to 13 min in at this point with 48 minutes left to go, and as a technical writer, I've been of the opinion that it is a very bad look to leave misspellings in there.
It might be a nice feature to discuss so that new users understand, "right. It's AI, and we 'trust but verify'" and we need to proofread our work before publishing. Maybe show how easy it is to edit transcript misspellings.