Happy Friday, everyone!
We spend so much time talking about workflows, boards, and backlogs, but today, let's get personal. I want to know about the one piece of tech that genuinely, life-alteringly changed the way you work, think, or just exist.
Not the most hyped gadget. Not the most expensive. Maybe it was the first time you used a mechanical keyboard, or maybe it was a second monitor that turned you from a tab-switcher into a tab-overlord. It could also be an app, a standing desk, a pair of noise-cancelling headphones, or, honestly, a really great cable organiser!
I'll go first: for me, it was a second monitor in 2022. I went from frantically alt-tabbing through 23 browser tabs to actually feeling like a person with a plan. Productivity went up. Stress went down.
Drop your story below, whether it's a $5 cable organiser or a $3000 standing desk, we want to hear it. Happy Friday, and have an absolutely brilliant weekend! 🧡