Want to join in on creating some feel-good vibes and Friday fun? Comment below to select a date.
When it's your turn, you can create a discussion or article. 🤩
Check out past posts here!
May 1 - Arkadiusz Wroblewski
May 8 - Anwesha Pan
May 15 - Arkadiusz Wroblewski
May 22 - Arkadiusz Wroblewski
May 29
June
June 5
June 12 - Andrew Zimmerman
June 19
June 26
July
July 3
July 10
July 17
July 24
July 31
August
August 7
August 14
August 21
August 28 - J R
@Amanda Barber
1 May
@Amanda Barber I can take June 12!
I can take additional days if you like. 🤗
Of course, @Arkadiusz Wroblewski - whatever dates you'd like! You always have such great topics!!
Ok. 08.05 is out. I have funny event with German Air Force. But 15.05 and 22.05 should work 🤗
Hi @Amanda Barber
If no one has signed up yet, can you please add me for this week 5/8?
Thank you!
Hi, @Arkadiusz Wroblewski - reminder for today's post! 💜
I can pick 19 June
@Amanda Barber , I can take August 28th .
Thanks, @J R!
@J R - you're up for today's Feel Good Friday post!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.