I have imported ideas into JPD instance using CSV. But, now I am struggling to get relevant Jira tickets linked to each JPD ticket so that it can be shown in delivery tab.
I am wondering if there is any other way apart from manually linking them
Hi @Kamal Kishore
You may import the "Delivery Ticket" link to JPD Ideas by adding the Idea's key in the import, and then selecting the Jira import field from the dropdown as:
Link "Polaris work item link"
That Polaris link type is the internal name for the "Implements" one that shows up in the UX for connecting other spaces / projects to JPD Ideas.
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks Bill for replying.
I tried that but it shows as normal link with relationship "Implements". It seems that I need "implemented by" for it to show in delivery tab But I don't see that option in drop down.
Hey, here is the full documentation: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Importing-Ideas-to-Jira-Product-Discovery/ba-p/2851671
Hi @Kamila Czubaj I have followed this step and it creates linked item with relationship implements, instead of showing it in delivery tab.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.