Hi everyone! I'm Hira, a User Researcher at Atlassian working on Rovo. I'm conducting a research study next week (Monday, April 20 - Thursday, April 23) to understand how teams currently uses AI capabilities and what makes AI feel valuable or not in day‑to‑day work.
Do you know any Rovo or Atlassian AI power users at your organization (or are one yourself)? If so, I'd love to meet with them. Specifically, I'm looking for Atlassian end users who:
- actively use Rovo in their day-to-day
- are NOT admins of Atlassian products
- are willing to meet with me for a 60-min meeting over Zoom with their camera/audio on, in English, from their desktop/laptop computer, and stable WiFi.
As a thank you, participants will receive a $125 USD digital gift card after the session.
They'll just need to fill out this short survey [https://www.userinterviews.com/projects/2_291kbggw/apply] to see if they're the right fit. If they are, I'll follow-up to get the session scheduled.
Thank you!