Can someone help me speak to a human on this page so I can close my account, please?
when trying to delete my account I get this message:
Your account can't be deleted because:
I have never signed up for a subscription. Please help
Hey @Raluca Vicar ,
You can use a similar approach as I've described here.
In case you cannot cancel/remove the subscription yourself, you can reach out to the billing support team, and they should be able to help out. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Hi, @Raluca Vicar - you can try going to https://admin.atlassian.com/billing to see what billing accounts you are associated with.
Or you can reach out the Atlassian Billing Support to get an explanation directly from them. To do that complete and submit the form at the site below. You may need to click Need more help below the URL entry fields to proceed.
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Thanks, Amanda, I've tried that but cannot get past the AI...
I've now managed to submit a ticket and they say 24-48hours wait for a reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.