I've been trying to submit a support request, even general contact, or sales enquiry either my account doesn't exist (point of my request) or "Something went wrong".
I saw another post where someone here escalated the request to support.
The submission is as below
"I had a confluence account: revorg.atlassian.net
I was aware this was a free service based on accessing every 120 days, which i thought i had been, but now its no longer there.
I can't get any support as all support requests start with inputting my account url which it says doesn't exist, but this is the issue i have?.
I use your products at work and this was a way to test things out, but, i was actually proving useful to me, so if the account can be recovered i would likely upgrade to pay for it.
I have a login via my email : neil.grover@outlook.com but i am unsure if this was the email associated to the url.
One of the links to my confluence pages was as below:
https://revorg.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IS/pages/163960/maltastudycircle.net
Thanks in advance for help"
If i can just get some feedback, as mentioned, if the account could be re instated i would consider paying (need to check cost etc).
Thanks,
Neil