Last week the Rovo button on our Jira Cloud premium instance disappeared. I cannot seem to be able to access it or turn it back on or whatever needs to be done to make it accessible again. I am an Administrator on our Jira. Help!!!
Hi @Matt Riti
Rovo access is controlled at the org/admin level, so I would check whether AI/Rovo access was disabled recently in Atlassian Administration.
@Matt Riti adding to what @Ajay _view26_ mentioned—also check a few other common causes. Rovo visibility can be affected by AI settings (Apps → AI settings), recent feature rollout changes, or even temporary outages. I’ve also seen it disappear due to browser caching/session issues, so a refresh or incognito test is worth trying. If all that looks fine, it may be an entitlement or rollout issue—support can confirm quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.