I am working on a scenario using Atlassian Rovo and am attempting to add multiple Custom Knowledge sources. However, I’ve encountered a persistent issue:
I can successfully save the scenario with one Custom Knowledge source. As soon as I add a second source, I receive the error: "Could not save changes. An unknown error occurred. Please try again."
The error appears immediately upon clicking "Add" whenever more than one source is linked (as shown in the screenshots below).
Hello @Plaifa Atthapaibul
Did you checked this KB Article ?
Looks like it was Updated Lately.
Knowledge sources for Rovo agent subagents | Rovo | Atlassian Support
We had before 2 Days some Outage, and here and there i see Still it not healed Properly.
Rovo Status - Incident History
Thank you for your suggestion. I can add multiple custom knowledge now.
@Plaifa Atthapaibul
Super to hear that 🤠😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.