Hi Team,
I've just setup a new custom elastic windows image on amazon EC2.
The connections are working ok and the image has been loaded onto a server, but when I start the agent from within bamboo, the elastic agent gets stuck on "pending".
I've logged onto the instance to take a look at the bamboo-elastic-agent.out log file, and can see the following error. Do I need to open an additional port?
JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40
PATH: C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Amazon\cfn-bootstrap\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\cmd
HOME: \Users\Bamboo
java version "1.7.0_40"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_40-b43)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.0-b56, mixed mode)
2013-09-19 17:13:56,773 INFO [main] [S3Sync] Syncing from: bamboo-agent-release-us-w2/5.0.2-OD-2/a564255d62b4cb45e6b8e2acebe7358660f32b30/ to /opt/bamboo-elastic-agent
2013-09-19 17:14:02,217 INFO [main] [S3Utils] Syncing s3://bamboo-agent-release-us-w2/5.0.2-OD-2/a564255d62b4cb45e6b8e2acebe7358660f32b30/ to \opt\bamboo-elastic-agent
2013-09-19 17:14:02,217 INFO [main] [S3Utils] Fetching the list of remote objects...
Exception in thread "main" AmazonS3Exception: Status Code: 403, AWS Service: Amazon S3, AWS Request ID: 0CB2B4F164F533B0, AWS Error Code: AccessDenied, AWS Error Message: Access Denied, S3 Extended Request ID: wKkYmQcytOOmP2p5hQC7uiXeNBDZsUPdbFa2VAH3GXUg/+AOxPkpIppcQxSgNukX
at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.handleErrorResponse(AmazonHttpClient.java:644)
at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeHelper(AmazonHttpClient.java:338)
at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.execute(AmazonHttpClient.java:190)
at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.invoke(AmazonS3Client.java:2974)
at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.invoke(AmazonS3Client.java:2945)
at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.listObjects(AmazonS3Client.java:478)
at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.listObjects(AmazonS3Client.java:462)
at com.atlassian.aws.s3.S3Utils.getObjectNamesAndHashes(S3Utils.java:331)
at com.atlassian.aws.s3.S3Utils.sync(S3Utils.java:159)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.elastic.S3Sync.sync(S3Sync.java:72)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.elastic.installer.ElasticAgentInstaller.main(ElasticAgentInstaller.java:66)