G'day Atlassian Community! 👋
It's time for another Welcome Wednesday - for this week, I'd like to know: what interesting Wi-Fi access point names have you seen?
Or maybe: what have you named your Wi-Fi networks? 🙃
📣 Sound off in the comments!
I'll start - one of my favorites I saw just last week (in the screenshot):
I know where you live
🥲
Inoperative network
Not mine, but my forever favorite is:
Bill Nye the Sci-Wi-Fi
For a long time, our home wifi was
far_far_away
Not the most creative one, but we lived quite far away for sure
The underscores are a nice touch!
Ours are
PrettyFlyforaWifi
and
Lord of the Pings
Guest of the Pings
For a long while our home network name was
┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
from the Dr. Who episode where everyone got hacked by joining wifi networks. Or something. It certainly raised a few eyebrows of our children's friends
Before I changed to a mesh network a couple of years ago my guest network was
Password is gullible
Now it is named Birk as a nod to Astrid Lindgren and Ronja, the Robber’s daughter.
I wonder if they're endangered... 🐼🐼🐼
HA! I loved that episode!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.