Hey I have been logged out of my Loom Account, which I actively use daily.
When I try to login I get the following error notification:
« Could not authenticate with Atlassian, please try again. If the issue persists reach out to an admin or the Loom support team. »
I tried to use the following option to contact the support:
Visit our support page: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact
Select “Pricing, billing and licensing.”
Continue without logging in.
Enter your email.
In “How can we help you,” select “Other.”
Skip the URL fields if they don’t apply.
Describe your issue in “Your Question.” This will open a ticket with Atlassian Support.»
--> But also this doesn't work as I get another error notification saying:
« Something went wrong, please try submitting your request again. »
I tried reseting the page and cleared my cache, but it didn't work.
For Atlassian in General I can even login. I tried multiple ways to contact the support there too, but I may be to stupid as it always asks for an URL or Invoice Number. I don't have a unique URL and I put in my Invoice Numbers but they didn't work either.
I actually don't know what to do know. I need access to the account asap.