I have gone through the struggle of getting all of my credentials and badges linked to my account, after I changed companies and lost access. But it is all back now...shew!
I prefer to have my professional email linked to all things Atlassian, but our profile setup prefers us to use a personal email address. (So that ding dongs like myself don't lose access
.
So I deal with it. BUT, in viewing our badges, and Kudos points and 'levels' we have earned, I see different stats and have to 'switch accounts' to see the most valid results. I'm connected to all of my forums and groups through my company email, but yet have to switch to my personal email account to track my profile stats.
When I receive an email from Atlassian, it is sent to my professional email, so when I click on a link it takes me to that page, with my professional account. But, again, all of my kudos and badges only show in my personal account.
Am I being picky? Or am I missing some setting so that my profile and points are reflected correctly? How do others handle the personal/professional email setup within the Community?