At the end of January, we hosted our first CUG event of the year. I ran a “Rovo for beginners” prep session, timed with our company‑wide rollout of Rovo.
The session went over really well. We:
-
Broke down some core Rovo/AI terminology
-
Shared Atlassian learning resources so people could keep exploring on their own
-
And I tempted the demo gods with a live build of a Rovo Agent for a real, common use case our attendees cared about
That last part is what sparked the idea for our next experiment.
So, how do we plan our next event? Use ROVO!
As I started thinking about what to do for our next meetup, I realized: “Why not use Rovo itself to help us plan it?”
So I built a Rovo Agent dedicated to CUG event planning.
The prompts and configuration are still a work in progress (far from “perfect”), but here are the key things we’ve wired up so far:
Some other ideas I have that I would like to use to augment this are:
The result: instead of guessing what our community wants, we’re letting our own data guide us.
What’s next? More AI, of course 😄
Ironically (or maybe inevitably), our next CUG event in April is going to be a “next iteration” session on Rovo and AI. Interest in AI is huge right now, and our first session only scratched the surface.
The good news is:
Thanks to this Rovo Agent, we’ve now got a steady pipeline of:
So it feels like our well of content won’t be running dry anytime soon.