Hey guys, I'm a little confused about bamboo configuration. Here's what I wish to accomplish in a basic gitflow:
- Pull all branches except for master/dev on change and run: unit tests. If they succeed they will be manualy merged into dev.
- Get dev branch, run unit tests. If they succeed automaticaly merge into master
- Get master branch on change, run unit tests and if they succeed > build multiple elements such as API, Patches etc..
I can't seem to figure out how to do this.
If I make a plan that simply unit tests and then apply it to all branches (present and to come). I can't tell it to only merge the dev into the master..( Or I can't seem to figure out how). It looks like my only option is to merge all current branches into the master on success.
If I make a master build plan then the dev branch fails on the building phases (as is expected and therefore never reaches success/merge
Any help would be appreciated.