Hello
Our ic.org Trello account seems to no longer be accessible. Could an Atlassian support person reach out to me to sort out. neil at ic dot org
Hi Neil 😊,I hope you’re doing well, and welcome to the community!
I wanted to let you know that I searched for a Trello account associated with your email, but I couldn’t find any records matching it.
Just to clarify, if you haven’t been actively using your Trello account, please note that Atlassian reserves the right to delete accounts that have been inactive for 2 years or more. You can find more details about this policy here: Dormant Trello account policy | Trello | Atlassian Support.Please check for any emails from Atlassian related to account deletion for confirmation.Thanks so much!
Hi @Neil Planchon
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Please contact support via Atlassian Support portal. If it is inaccessible for you, please try submitting a ticket through this page instead: Atlassian Contact – Purchasing & Licensing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.